A Data Scientist is required for a London based client. Must have experience working with SQL, Python and R, as well as ability to use a range of Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling Techniques. You will be expected to liaise with various stakeholders around the business, understand complex business problems from a variety of business units and provide innovative solutions.
- NLP and Text Analytics algorithms
- Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling Techniques
- Demonstrable experience with statistical machine learning, optimisation, analysis and predictive software development.
- Demonstrable experience working with huge data sets
- A scientific and mathematical education background (Masters and/or PhD welcome)
- Experience using machine learning libraries
- Experience in predictive modelling and analysis, predictive software development
Platform and Tools:
- Azure Machine Learning Services (Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit, Azure ML Studio)
- Jupiter Notebook
If you love working with large data sets, AI, ML, NLP techniques then this rare opportunity to join an exceptionally strong team is for you! You will be expected to work on many levels - from mining massive datasets for identifying opportunities, through designing and implementing your solutions into our offline and live production systems.